One of the most efficient cost-cutting measures that businesses use is outsourcing. Learn to outsource effectively, and you'll not only have the tools to save up to 90% on your next project, but you'll complete each task faster. There are endless opportunities for outsourcing available - you just need to know how to use them.
- Understand how to outsource the right tasks at the right time w/ 78 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Be 10x more efficient than those that don't outsource
- Incorporate outsourcing into your projects, business, or job
- Get the lowest, most reasonable price every time
- Learn from a top-rated, experienced instructor
- Outsource a variety of tasks including: web dev, mobile app dev, logo design, market research, customer feedback, email marketing, sales, proofreading & more
Evan Kimbrell is the founder and director of Sprintkick, a referral based full service digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years, he has overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from 1-2 man startups bootstrapping their idea, to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and GNC. Before founding Sprintkick, Evan worked as a VC for the LA-based Juvo Capital firm.